Thursday, June 16, 2016

BJD Sewing and Sushi Mania!

I've been doing a lot of sewing lately.  Hand sewing used to drive me batty, but now (especially since mastering the backstitch), I find it really calming.  Kiki got a sweater made from 2 different socks.  Dollar Tree often has great socks to use for sewing. I made the arms nice and long to be super cosy.  LOVE how it came out! :D  I'm also working on a milk carton plushie for her.  It needs stripes and a face still, but I'm really happy with the design.




And then I went on a sushi binge.  Cushions for all sizes!  I think I like the orange better than the pink, but I'm really happy with all of them.
 

 And, finally, a fun planner charm or bag charm.  He's a friendly guy. ^_^  I made it with a clip on top for easy attachment.  Super happy with this guy, too. :)








No comments: