Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Clowns SUCK!!!

I have always loathed clowns. Always. Not because they are scary, but because they are embarrassing. They have no dignity. How can a human being lower themselves to such a level? Answer: they aren't human. :-O And that makes me uncomfortable. I guess I'm NOT ALONE. Bwa ha ha ha ha!!!

You know that movie, European Road Trip? (or something like that) The best part of that whole movie was when Scotty kicked the French Robot Mime's derriere. :-D Mimes, clowns, there's not a lot of difference. The only one I know of is that clowns are allowed to make noise and are therefore able to add a whole extra level of irritation factor to their schtick. I guess there's the whole costume difference, too, but they both look like idiots so that's basically a push, IMO.




No comments: