Thursday, March 05, 2009

Nothing much

When I started blogging again, I had visions of making this more of a photo blog. Unfortunately, the computer I use for storing (and then uploading) photos is toast on a stick right now, so that's going to have to wait.

So today you get:

* no pictures

* no wine recommendations (because, seriously, what are the odds you're going to be able to find the same ones in your area, regardless of how good they are? Hell, I can't even find the Sacred Stone that was so great at the same store where I originally bought it.)

* no description of my super amazing electrono-gizmophone, because I don't have a cell phone, nor do I want one

* no MuNKi link.

OK so, I lied about that last one.

8 comments:

SM said...

I do love the MuNKi links.

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm going to look for Sacred Stone now anyway. We love vino here...red, exclusively.

And, um, thanks for the MuNKi link...I think.

I look forward to your photo computer's recovery and the publication of your novel!

C said...

SM did the MuNKi link work for you? It worked for me last night, but this morning it reverted to the main (horrid) site. Ack!

Candace - My sincere apologies. Yuck. I've tried to fix it.

SM said...

Ha! That was so not the link it went to when I looked at it last night.

egan said...

Obvious we love you.

GuTTer MuNKi said...

Now what did I do with those pics of Major Malfunction and General Discrepancy?

Anonymous said...

I have delusions of grandeur about putting up photos too, but it never happens. I'm glad to hear you don't have a cell phone. I'm torn between not wanting one at all and wanting a superduper phone like a Blackberry.

Wine's good, though. Instead of giving us recommendation, some wine-induced blogging will suffice.

C said...

SM - I'm not sure what was up with the link changing. Blech. I switched it to a photobucket copy of the pic, but I can't see it because I think I accidentally blocked photobucket pics from my laptop and I haven't yet figured out how to undo that, LOL!

Egan - that's Captain Obvious. ^_^

MuNKi - Yes, we need to find the whole gang!

Kitkat - I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one with no cell, LOL! Honestly, when I'm out and about with the kids, the last thing I want is someone bugging me about something. It drives me crazy that people bring them to the beach. :-P

Wine-induced blogging is always fun. :)