OK, so to recap (rather than pointing you off to a bunch of tedious posts):
○ I lost my original wedding ring down the tub drain.
○ The diamond fell out of my engagement ring, which was soldered to my new wedding ring.
○ The replacement ring I was wearing flew off at the park and was lost in the tanbark under the merry-go-round.
○ I broke my new ring whilst punching the bags at TKD.
○ The new ring was repaired (by the World's Most Dangerous Jeweler), and I began taking it off to spar and to punch the bags. On the one occasion I left it on when unexpectedly called out to help teach punching at a kid class, I broke it again.
○ It was repaired again, and now one of the little tiny diamonds (oops - cubic zirconias - whatever) has fallen out. :-P
I'm thinking of just having a ring tattooed on my finger. :-P