Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Woden's Day

Our holy day has arrived once again. How I do love Wednesdays! Shall we go to Borders? The library? Just be vegetables at home? The beauty of it is that we can do all or none of it according to our whims. Ahhhhhh! :)

I have a few projects lined up, all of which are things I love to do. I'm going to serge up a couple of things for my mom (lavender and fluff filled kitty pillows as per request,) I think we'll pull out some art stuff, and there's the next segment of bio vid to shoot, as well as the arranging of existing vid. (might need Wodin/Odin's help there) Oh, and writing. I need to read more of the review book and possibly finish it (it's kinda lame so far, so not a ton of motivation there) and of course there's always the piano to torture, and the guitar to mangle.

All this, and Sting, Khaled, and several other wonderful musicians have kindly agreed to hang out in the living room and serenade us at will. Life is good.

13 comments:

ldbug said...

Lucky! Enjoy your free day:-)

robkroese said...

If James Blunt shows up, kick his ass for me.

armalicious said...

About choked at diesel's comment.

Go to Borders! I love bookstores. Although, I'm more of a Barnes & Noble kind of a girl.

egan said...

Diesel, you're the man. Candace knows exactly why I feel this way. You're beautiful Diesel.

C said...

Ldbug - thank you! So far it's been lovely. :)

Diesel - no!

LOL! Why do you guys hate James so much? Is it his giant manly muscles? His deep, Vin Diesel voice? You feel that your manhood is threatened by him, don't you you? ^_^ I know, the lyrics leave a lot to be desired, but sometimes it's nice to have a backround soung where you can just go "lalalallalalalla." ^_^

Arm - I'm thinking about it. :)

You must like my Noble friend, Barnes, then. If I were to go to B&N, I would have to attempt the double circles of death. (1 traffic circle which dumps you into another, and then, actually, I think there's another shortly thereafter.) Not sure I'm ready for that. Plus Borders has a better kids' section. ^_^

Egan - see my comment to Diesel. Am I right or am I right?

egan said...

I don't know... I must confess I bought James' song off of iTunes. I admit I got caught up in the cursing part and didn't realize the song is all about him beating off to some dude's girlfriend while riding the subway.

C said...

I hardly think that one word constitutes enough cursing in which to get "caught up." Admit it, Man, you ♥ the Bluntster. There is no shame there.

Jacob said...

Yes, Diesel---Taking the edge off Blunt!

egan said...

Well perhaps you should take that up with the FCC then. The entire album has the "explicit" rating because of the one instance of "fuck" on that song. Personally I think the FCC is always right.

C said...

Gawpo - indeed! :) I think Diesel finds him rather dull.

Egan - I checked out the album before I bought it, because I saw that there was a clean version and an explicit version. As I recall, there was approximately one word in each song, rather incongruous, and souding quite odd, as if he'd just dropped it in there to up the rating in order to pique interest. :-P

egan said...

Um, can you saw that again in layman's terms? Thanks.

Hey you, did you get the song I forwarded you? I want to know your take on it. Thanks for playing young lady.

C said...

Din choo get my email? I found it very entertaining. Especially the part where he actually parodies the song and is singing about the two notes. ^_^ I do love a good parody. Especially if it's mocking something I like, LOL!

egan said...

Check, I got it alright. I should have looked at my Junk Folder before inserting a comment.