Hooray for Wednesday Eve! I'm reading too many books (OK there is no such thing as too many books) and not writing or blogging. Sort of a post-submission party sort of thing, I guess, but I need to get back to the writing tomorrow. Or tonight.
Anyway, long story short, here are some random things going on of late in no specific order. Perhaps some will spark commentable memories of your own:
- 2 Bee stings, 2 different children within about 10 mins 1 outside, 1 indoors
- apparent demise of hydrangea bush
- purchase of hibiscus bush and "snow fairy"(crappy pic) on sale, WOO HOO!
- apparent resurrection of hydrangea bush after moving to shadier spot
- viewing (and great enjoyment) of Nanny McPhee (Firthaliciousness!)
- flying sidekick practice and jump snap-kick practice (WHEEEEEEEeeeee!!)
- attendace of 2 library summer reading program parties
- procurement of free book (The Jane Austen Book Club - extremely witty and enjoyable so far)
- viewing of Failure to Launch (had its moments, but not stellar by any means)
- reading of The Penultimate Peril (FINALLY!! Good stuff. "I suppose I'll have to add the force of gravity to my list of enemies." )
- More reading of Outlander. Yum!
- Teaching of TKD and BREAKTHROUGH moment of getting 3 year old boy with attention span of gnat to double punch. WOO HOO!! I'm sure I'll have to begin at the beginning again on Thursday. :-P
- discovery of Vouvray
- extreme enjoyment of chicken parmesan (grated parmesan, bread crumbs, olive oil and garlic patted onto salted-and-peppered chicken breasts) and scrapbooking with friend
- alcohol units: some, unmentionable liaison units: extreme, blogging time units: limited
I guess that's pretty much up to date then. I'll attempt a real post when I can get my face out of some of these books.