Invalid in fact.
1) Pushing back kicks are great when the opponent is moving away.
2) They are not so great if it turns out he hasn't moved after all.
3) Apparently ankles are not supposed to make that sound.
4) MuNKi is strong enough to pick me up and carry me.
5) But not effortlessly.
6) Willowy little Christine Daae I'm not.
7) Ice can be very, very, very cold.
8) Also frozen peas.
I suppose you want to hear about the brownie disaster. Oy! We were out of eggs, so I Googled "no egg brownie recipe" and printed a bunch out. I picked one of the candidates and threw it all together, checking everything a few times to be sure I wasn't messing up. I thought it a bit odd that they baked in a jellyroll pan for 35 minutes, but whatever. I thought it a little odder when Mollusc said they were bubbling. But they smelled good, so whatever. When they came out, they were VERY bubbly, but seemed cakelike as I loosened the edges. From there, however, things went downhill. By the time they cooled, they were basically overcooked toffee. Do not trust the recipe called "Brownies Supreme." Unless it's something supremely unlike brownies you're wanting. Gee, maybe I should have read the comments on that page - specifically, the one about "Brownies Supreme." :-P