Thursday, June 21, 2007

Happy Solstice!!

Tonight we went to a show about birds of prey at the library. It was very, very cool. And The Prawn may end up in the paper, since the Freep picture dude got her pic and took down info from us afterward.

I wanted to do a fire tonight, but that would have required purchasing a firepit thinggy and wood, and wouldn't you know it, payday isn't until tomorrow. Plus, MuNKi is just not fired up. (grooooan!) I'm going to have to plan these celebrations more in advance and let MuNKi know what we'll be doing, so he's less likely to put the kaibosh to such things. :) As it is, the kidlets will get to stay up late, and we'll have a Monty Python fest.

4 comments:

egan said...

How did the moviefest go? I stay out and worked in the yard until about 9:30pm with all that extra daylight. Hey, I'm going to be in your neighborhood in a couple weeks. I will be in Troy for just a couple days. Just pointing this out.

C said...

It was very fun. :) Are you really? Oooooh! When? We'll have to do something about that! :)

egan said...

Yes, I will be in Detroit 7/9 - 7/11. I'm not sure how much free time I will have though. I get the feeling Monday night will be the best chance. I'll keep you posted Tall Chick.

C said...

Oh cool! Monday nights are usually good for us! :)