Let the Randivity spew forth:
1) Use For a Cat #1138: I made Trillian dizzy with a Cat Dancer yesterday. She was running/falling sideways. If I knew how to post YouTube stuff I'd go for it. She got so tired she started panting, poor thing. I hope that doesn't constitute animal cruelty. I did it for her health after all - she's a bit pudgy these days. Today was instant replay day, but she'd learned not to run after it once she was dizzy. She can't leave the thing alone though.
2) Woody Allen *has* made a movie I can stomach. Go figure.
3) Picking sour cherries is an entertaining family/friends activity.
4) They're called "sour cherries" for a reason.
5) Donuts and cider are *still* great together.
6) Mortarific *could* be a combo of Mortification and Horrific, but it can also be a combo of Mortar and Terrific. My sister is not having a crisis. She is happy to have a new explosive toy.
7) That last bit sounded kinda dirty
8) It's good to keep an anonymous sex blog. I highly recommend it.
9) Nausicaa, like, totally rocks!11!!eleventyone!!one!!
10) Mark Hamill has done voiceover for every single animated feature since 1979. Impressive. And he IS a Jedi.
11) Nathaniel Parker is an EXCELLENT reader of the Artemis Fowl audiobooks. And holy crap, after Googling him, he's easy on the eyes, too. Yes, I'd pay for a DVD of him sitting reading the book. ;-)
12) Most audiobooks readers seem to have theatre experience.
13) Eoin Colfer is a brilliant author. "Her smile shrank by a couple of molars." Brilliant.
14) Decanters really do improve the wine
15) Even if you got yours on sale at Walmart for $3.50
16) Don't let your kids try to hoist your friend's kid up to the loft with a block and tackle
17) Even if you ARE busy scrapping with his mom
18) The fridge door is about to fall off. Again.
19) Does that mean it's about to be curtains for 2 other appliances as well?
20) Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch is the longest train station name ever. It means, 'St Mary's church in the hollow of the white hazel near a rapid whirlpool and the church of St Tysilio of the red cave.' Makes me proud to have a few drops of Welsh blood swirling through my veins (along with a hodgepodge of about 8 other things, none of which are French.)
I forgot the GuTTer MuNKi link last time. So here's a bonus.