• I have a bruise on my right bicep and forearm from "string slap*." (I'm left-eyed. And yes, I was holding it wrong. My funky-shaped elbows don't help.)
• I made a little boy cry in class this morning, but I think he still loves me. (Don't worry, I only gave him pushups because he wasn't listening/obeying.)
• Teaching big kid class was a success. (I'm doing all the morning classes this week.)
• We had our first harvest of Perilla leaves, and a yummy lunch of rice and leaves with sauce. Fishy was so excited!
• Class was a big workout, but fun!
• Sparring made me sweat my whole entire shirt up. I love sparring.
• 3 more days!!!
*And archery term that means exactly what it sounds like it would.