Thursday, October 06, 2005

Non-sanctimonious Meditations and Links Galore

"I have been meditating on the very great pleasure which a pair of fine eyes in the face of a handsome man can bestow" ~not quite Mr. Darcy :o)

So Tomb Raider was actually pretty interesting - kind of Indiana Jones meets Spy Kids and Angels & Demons. I thought it ironic that Angelina Jolie had to put on a British accent and Daniel Craig put on an American one - not too bad of one, though - maybe a little cowboy twang on those "R"s. Still prefer the British one by far. :o) I did NOT expect to see good old Arnie Rimmer as Hillary. What fun! He made a great Hillary.

So thanks for the heads up on O-Zone, Sheila. Any way I can get the Romanian version? I've learned all kinds of stuff, like what a meme is, and that William Gibson has another book out I'd like to read.

I really need to do some picking up and de-clutterning. That's why I'm sitting here blogging. Tonight I have class and sparring. I've been practicing my jumping back kick and hope to try it out tonight. I think I'm getting better at the jumping-backwards roundhouse kick when separating from close sparring. I bet there's a name for that, but I don't know it yet. I need to get going on my water drinking. It helps a LOT with energy during class.

Since my monitor is going out on me yet again, I guess I'll take that as a sign that I need to blogoff.

No comments: