Tuesday, October 25, 2005

"Oh Freddled Gruntlebuggy"

Writer's block is a bit of a bummer. Fortunately, it doesn't seem to last long. In the meantime. . .

Have you ever been gruntled by something that seemed shadowy becoming quite terious? It is such an appointing feeling!

I have yet to figure out whether gurgitating a fine meal is a good experience or not. I think it's the sort of thing that would make me quite consolate, but I'm not completely sure.

Cats can retract their claws, but dogs can only tract them. Yet this doesn't necessarily make dogs tractable compantions.

My friend's son was pelled to school this year.

Some of the battle scenes in the LOTR movies were pretty intense and I could only hale. (neither in nor ex) Victims were re-emboweled at the houses of healing.

Can you cant something into a bottle? "He canted the wily leprechaun and shipped it to a zoo."

My friend furbished her new house for the first time.

He was very glad to have recieved the Medal of Honour humously!

She fought for the rights of prehumous babies even though protesters were attacking the contesters all around her.

It was eerie when the record stopped volving and started revolving again all on its own.

I hate to remonstrate with you when I've already monstrated with you once.

My friend was very dignant when I apologised.


















No comments: