Logo™ posted a fun meme, so I'm gonna steal it, cuz frankly, I got nuthin' yet again.
1) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
fad, gad, had, jad
What?! It's Alphaphonics. The Prawn is still getting fluent. Oh a real book? Fine. "His eyes narrowed as he reconsidered her." (The Wounded Land, Stephen R. Donaldson. Apparently I suck at putting away books when I finish them. :-/ )
2) Stretch your left arm out as far as you can and see what you touch.
Enya! My kitty! Real kitty - fluffy grey tabby Maine Coonie sort of girl. She wants her pill (wrapped up in meat!)
3) What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Like programmed TV? No idea! It's been a long time. We watched a rented movie on TV last night though - Cloak & Dagger.
4) Without looking, guess what time it is.
5) Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6) With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
It's so quiet! Dh is surfing in the rocking chair, I'm surfing on the couch. The children are being AMAZINGLY silent.
7) When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Coming home from class and sparring.
8) Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Trundling Grunt's blog.
9) What are you wearing?
Can I change into something more exciting first? Oh, OK. TKD sweatshirt and undies - erm, not TKD undies, just, you know, undies. . .
10) Did you dream last night?
11) When did you last laugh?
Just now at dh's email to my sis. Are you talking belly laugh? Well, if you must know, one of my kids ripped a really impressive one upstairs a few mins ago that got us all going. :-) We're so sophisticated. ;-)
12) What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Clock made for a Russian Typhoon class sub, watercolour painting by Mollusc, Jango Fett Wanted poster by Mollusc, Native American Medicine Wheel from when my mom & dad lived in SDak, Map/poster from an Egypt discovery treasure chest thinggy, B&W pics of young Mollusc and Sluggie on a beach in NC, Korean phonics poster, N Woodsy looking print.
13) Seen anything weird lately?
Not that weird, but a raccoon was knocking on the sliding glass door for food last night.
14) What do you think of this quiz?
Good when I'm brain dead!!!
15) What is the last film you saw?
Well that would have to be Cloak & Dagger I guess.
16) If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Probably a big-ass sailboat
17) Tell us something about you that we don't know.
I'm afraid of driving on the freeway, for the most part
18) If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Break the Law of Death. OK that's probably too risky. Uh, how about making fat good for you? Oh, wait! I could declare open season on all mimes!!!!!
19) Do you like to dance?
Liking it and being good at it are mutually exclusive things. I like to, but you'd best avert your eyes. I do it like crazy when it's just me and the kids. Emphasis on crazy.
20) George Bush
Banana Hammock? No, probably boxers. . . Or tightey whiteys. But you never know!
21) Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Well, she is. Should I go with something made up? OK how about next child after this point in time? (which I won't be having unless we buy one somewhere, LOL!) Not Ermintrude.
22) Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Mollusc was going to be Quinn, but then it turned into a girl's name. Next boy? (see above) The Prawn would have been Eoin ("Owen")
23) Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yup. Done it before and would do it again.
24) What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
"Yo, Girlie! Your dad's waiting right over there." :-)