Friday, February 24, 2006

Frei Day

Thanks to Faltenin for finally confirming what HNT is. I'll have to be doing some of that.

Saw a friend at swimming that I haven't seen in a while. We're both reading books about lepers. Weird. Mine's fiction. Hers is fact about the Molokai Leper Colony. Isn't that a little odd?

The kids are in bed. We're putting in Alien Vs. Predator and the rating is PG-13 for "violence, language, horror images, slime and gore." Slime! LOL! That cracks me up. :o)

Well, the laptop seems to be actually cooking the flesh of my thighs, even with a cushion under it, so perhaps I'll say adieu and watch the film now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for your version of HNT! Hah.

Also, I'm curious what fictional book are you reading that contains lepers....

C said...

LOL! You shall see! Does it actually have to be Thursday? I need to look at those rules again.

I'm re-reading (still!) the Thomas Covenant series by Stephen R. Donaldson in preparation for reading the new installment written a mere 20 years later. :o)

qkjhhmc:generic alphabet soup - too cheap to buy a vowel. ;o)

Anonymous said...

I believe in keeping with the proper HNT tradition, it does need to be on Thursday. I think I'm going to participate too.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours? Heh.