Friday, February 24, 2006

Frei Day

Thanks to Faltenin for finally confirming what HNT is. I'll have to be doing some of that.

Saw a friend at swimming that I haven't seen in a while. We're both reading books about lepers. Weird. Mine's fiction. Hers is fact about the Molokai Leper Colony. Isn't that a little odd?

The kids are in bed. We're putting in Alien Vs. Predator and the rating is PG-13 for "violence, language, horror images, slime and gore." Slime! LOL! That cracks me up. :o)

Well, the laptop seems to be actually cooking the flesh of my thighs, even with a cushion under it, so perhaps I'll say adieu and watch the film now.

3 comments:

kitkat said...

I can't wait for your version of HNT! Hah.

Also, I'm curious what fictional book are you reading that contains lepers....

Candace said...

LOL! You shall see! Does it actually have to be Thursday? I need to look at those rules again.

I'm re-reading (still!) the Thomas Covenant series by Stephen R. Donaldson in preparation for reading the new installment written a mere 20 years later. :o)

qkjhhmc:generic alphabet soup - too cheap to buy a vowel. ;o)

kitkat said...

I believe in keeping with the proper HNT tradition, it does need to be on Thursday. I think I'm going to participate too.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours? Heh.