Friday, March 10, 2006

Floating

It's swimming day again. In a few minutes I'll blast through the shower and don my suit under my clothes, rouse the kidlets and we'll head out the door, granola bars and juice boxes in hand. It's always a bit of a bustle getting out the door, but then it's time to relax - a 30 minute drive during which we nibble our goodies while listening to story CDs or music, and then 2 hours of floating in a pool that we nearly always have to ourselves whether we're by ourselves or accompanied by another friend with her two kids. Life seems busy because - well, because it is. But it's filled with good things. :o)

3 comments:

tshsmom said...

At least you're busy WITH your kids. Soooo many people just dump their kids off at activities. I applaud you!

C said...

Thanks! Yeah - it would be no fun to miss out on everything with them!

egan said...

Candace, thanks for stopping by my blog. I see you are a swimmer. How often do you swim?