Sunday, March 05, 2006

Neil Gaiman is Everywhere I Turn

Fal mentions him on his blog. Fal mentions him on my blog. I Google the Seventh Seal and end up on a book co-written by Neil Gaiman. Tshsmom's dh likes his stuff. I go in search of a Douglas Adams interview I read once (looking for a book of British failures that he mentions because it sounds funny) and instead, I find interviews with Neil Gaiman talking about working with DA. John goes to the vid store and brings home a flyer which I peruse, looking for trailers to Google and on the back is Mirrormask "from the creative minds of Neil Gaiman and Dave McKean."

Is someone trying to tell me something?

If he's in the tub when I go in to take a bath, I'm gonna freak.

1 comment:

thisismarcus said...

Did you see Mirrormask yet? I didn't.