Friday, December 30, 2005

Ode to My POTO DVD

I got inspired by a limerick fest at GB.net (yeah - got sucked in there after posting my parody) but I'm dedicating this one to Mossflower cuz she's a POTO Uberfan. :)

Ode to My POTO DVD

Shall I compare thee to a Broadway play?
Thou art more lovely and more temperate.
On stage, rewind or midnight shows are "Nay,"
And Broadway's lease hath all too short a date.
All times too much the tix of Broadway cost,
And often is it inconvenient;
And on the stage sometimes the charm is lost,
By actors, lines or props that somehow went.
But thy eternal greatness shall not fade
Nor lose possession of that "Ger" thou ow'st;
Nor telly brag thou wand'rest in his shade,
When in eternal lines to time thou grow'st,
So long as players play and eyes can see,
So long lives this, and this gives life to thee.

We made it to Lao Laan Xang today and ate well! :) Yum!! Also got to see my mom some more and watch her DVD of "A Child's Christmas in Wales" with the kidlets. She had made the stuffed cookies I never got around to doing. Hooray! Finally got Danger Mouse for the kids and was glad to see that it was as good as I remembered it being. :)

We watched "Lucky 13" and I mostly did Sudoku cuz it was one of those you can watch with just half your brain. Don't bother with it.

Your horrorscope:

Rethink nuking that garbage Aol CD you got in the mail. Well, at least think about nuking it in someone else's microwave - like one of the ones at work.

You will be totally blindsided near the end of the month when a project involving craft glue, flour and sequins lands you in jail.

No comments: