Saturday, December 17, 2005

Well!

We went to the TKD Christmas Party/Awards Ceremony last night and had such a blast. Good food, good friends, good fun - chiefly DODGEBALL!! Parents (as many as we could get to join in) vs. the kids. What a great time! I was also very pleasantly surprised and honoured to get a Certificate of Merit for good attitude, working hard, etc. That was really cool! And there were a few "perfect ___kick" and "perfect forms" patches handed out (a new thing) Sluggie got the "Perfect Side Kick" patch. Go girl!

I have more PMOTO coming up, honest. Sorry it's taking so long - busy couple of days. I have a chunk started and a couple of ideas jotted down and am hoping to finally get some more writing time tonight, so stay tuned. :) And thanks to my loyal viewers out there. *kiss kiss*

Remember, there's still time to vote on poor Roul's fate. His life hangs in the balance and only you can tip it one way or the other! I think there will be 2 or possibly 3 more installments including what I've got in the works now.

Yum! John's making Indian food for supper! I ADORE Indian food. Off to make the raita! (I do my own variation using what's on hand, but you get the idea.)

1 comment:

C said...

Heh heh!! FUNNY!!!!! :oD