Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Hackety hack hack

Nope, not sick, just hacking away on the book. But every now and then the undeniable compulsion to procrastinate grabs me by the fingers and wrenches me off into cyberspace.

Sheila, I have a GREAT reason for you to come visit me. I have a Clive Owen movie. I didn't even realise it 'til just last week. I got it back before we moved here and watched it once, before I had a clue who he was. (OK, to tell the truth, I don't think I ever heard his name until that Arthur movie we watched in Aug.) Anyway - turns out he's in this flick I've got, so you need to come visit and we can have a fest. (*giggles while remembering our emailing fleshfest*) Oh, yeah, and if I rent a few more films, we can do a live action comparison of that site I sent you *wink wink* I'm not going to tell you the name, cuz then you'll just go rent it and not have to come here.

Hey, since you're the movie girl, you're going to have to tell me what you think of that new one - whatsit - Derailed. Not that I'll believe you since we seem to be nearly polar opposites in our movie preferences. How did that happen??

Still, you have to like POTO. I refuse to accept any other possibility.

So there we go - a curry and movie festival of such magnificence that you will never want to leave MI. *grin* Maybe we can even borrow the Viggo that works at the movie place. ;o) 'K, maybe not. . .

Tip of the day: hide all of the towels so no one can make them dirty.

Music of the day: hahahahahahahahahahahah!!! But also Enya's new one thanks to John. Had to return to my standby, though.





No comments: