Saturday, November 19, 2005

YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!




YES!! I did it!!! Euphoria!! I was dying during the test. We'd have a question answering period and I'd get my breath back and then we'd launch into more kicking combos and I'd think, "I feel great now" and give it my all again (I can't stand not to give it my all) and then I'd be dying all over again.

We broke with Axe Kick again, which I love. :)

Afterwards, in the car, I was rubbing my face and I could feel the roughness of dried salt all over my face from all the sweating. Well, ick.

Sigh - euphoria! Time to celebrate tonight with mead! If you've never had mead, I have to caution you against drinking it alone, cuz it makes you RANDY, Baby! (Not that I really need the help *snicker* ) I won't be alone. John needs to celebrate his red belt, too! *wicked grin*

I only found out yesterday that John has the WHOLE week off! Woo Hoo!! I didn't realise we were so close to Thanksgiving. He had originally taken off so we could go visit family in WI, but now his mom and dad aren't going to be there and we're not going, hence the excellent opportunity to visit the DIA on Wednesday. Yay!

We need to work on our film, too. The next step is to go through the script together and make a shooting script, figuring what kind of shots and camera angles we want, and then to try to get the outdoor shooting done before it gets too cold. We have already decided on an excellent location in Kensington Park for the first scene we'll be shooting. If you've ever seen the book "Stranger in the Woods" I guess that's where he shot his pics. I haven't been able to verify that, though the photographer did say he did a lot of wildlife photography there.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to go back to the BX for smaller jeans this week. Bummer in the financial department, but not in the happiness department. :oP







3 comments:

GuTTer MuNKi said...

Ahhhhhh, Mead.

Plunder juice.

I now oficially have a new name for the golden nectar of adventure, thrills, and booty.

Plunder juice.

C said...

Avast, Pirate! Well, maybe not avast. . .

GuTTer MuNKi said...

Be careful, Wench, or I'll have to run you through. Me thinks that is your cunning plan . . .