Monday, January 09, 2006

Bubbles, bubbles, bubbles!!!

So here I sit in front of the fire (ggrgh - fire good!) nursing a REALLY sore ankle where I kicked a guy in the elbow not once but TWICE. Argh!(I did score on the hogu, too, though, at least.) It's right where the leg/foot pads hinge ankle to shin, so it's unprotected - the Achilles heel if you will. Or Achilles ankle. It's a common spot to injure but that doesn't make it any less sucky when I do it. At least I found the arnica gel. And there was great rejoicing throughout the land. yaaaaaaaaaaaaay. . .

Sheila, tell Bob I've been wearing out his CD and can't get his songs outta my head. Well, they alternate with POTO to be fair. But the past 2 sparrings I've been sitting there waiting my turn and have caught myself humming Bob's songs, LOL!

On to title relevancy. . .

The Prawn figured out how to blow bubbles a little before her 4th b-day (which was last month.) I finally wised up and took pics:




Go Prawn, go. :o)

Today I launched myself on a newly ambitious and inspired writing frenzy. Also, Trillian went to the vet to get her girl parts out. Poor thing. I'm anxious to pick her up tomorrow. They said she's doing well, though, and gave her a hot water bottle and her sheepskin to lie on. Meanwhile, Jet (black kitty), her best bud, wanders around looking for her. :o( Cute, but sad.

We watched Tomb Raider II again last night and I was reminded just how good-looking Daniel Craig is. :o)

Sheena, don't squeal on me, LOL! Here's one to buy your silence. *evil grin*

And I'm spent. . .
Of course that might have something to do with the fact that I've just nearly hyperventilated trying to rejuvinate my dying fire. . . :oP

No comments: