Friday, January 13, 2006

Way-hey-hey It's Just an Ordinary Day. . .

. . .and it's all your state of mind. . .

Click this and listen to Ordinary Day and sing along with me!! :o)

I got tagged! :o) **jumps up and down, waving enthusiastically to Sighsofmylife**

And the game of fours looks like so much fun that I'm gonna play, too.

Four jobs you have had in your life:

1) circuit board modifier at a small computer manufacturer
2) hired hand at a rat farm
3) day care teacher
4) book labeler in the Marking Room at UW-Madison campus main library (my most fun job by far)

Four movies you would watch over and over:
Would? How about HAVE!

1)The Phantom of the Opera
2)Star Wars (all)
3)The Thomas Crown Affair
4)Captain Ron

There are more, but I only get 4. Wah!

Four places you have lived:

1) Northern California
2) Kowloon, Hong Kong
3) South Central Wisconsin
4) SE Michigan

Four TV shows you watch:

I don't actually watch any TV shows. Remember my deal of the lifetime? (getting dh to drop Satellite) I haven't bothered to check, but I don't think we get ANY channels now,LOL! We don't watch any shows. Dh had it purely for football and racing. That said, I have some DVDs of shows that dh and I watch in the tub sometimes:

1) Coupling
2) Red Dwarf
3) Scrubs
4) ummmmmmm oh! Chef!

Four places you have been on vacation

We mostly visit people, rarely go somewhere "just cuz."
1) North Carolina (Friends, Kitty Hawk, Outer Banks, etc.)
2) Ohio (Air Museum)
3) Wisconsin (family)
4) canoeing in the Boundary Waters

Four websites you visit daily:

1)
Ford Prefect
2)
The Art of Making a Life
and lately:
3)
Beowulf and Grendel
4) the
Knuckleheadlot Subforum at GB.net, LOL! Went to post my parody and got sucked into the silliness. :o) Last I checked, Raoul was selling gelatto, Phantom was moonlighting at Home Depot in the paint department and the theme was "Past the Paint of No Return."

Four favourite foods:

1)Rice and Curries
2)Dh's pork chops in balsamic vinegar with red and yellow peppers
3) #16 at Lao Laan Xang in Madison, WI (ginger tofu with baby corn, mushrooms, green peppers, basil, garlic - YUM!)
4) chocolate - all forms, preferably in homemade cookies, fudge, whatever

Four places I would rather be right now:

1) visiting family
2) Europe in the Spring
3) Greece
4) sailing somewhere warm

Four bloggers I am tagging:
(I'm assuming this means something like "Tag! You're it." But I'll freely admit to not being certain.)

1)
Ford Prefect
2)
The Art of Making a Life
3)
Allan & Cheryl and the Ms
4)
Wee Beasties

And now I have frittered away an amazing amount of time and must write.

Oh yes - 40 Year-Old Virgin review:

*noncomittal noise*
Had some laughs but was too long for what was happening in the story, which was not a lot. It does definitely have its moments, but might be better cut up into a feature length gag-reel. (I'm so sorry folks, that was brutal and I know it was a lot of work. If it helps, John liked it more.)




No comments: