Monday, January 30, 2006

In Which I Have a Lucy Moment

**sigh**




Bono had it all wrong. It should be "Monday, bloody Monday!"


Can't tell you how many times I've opened the door without anything bad happening. Usually the bubbles stay put. Sadly, this was not the case today. I had already cleaned the floor, but it's cleaner now! Why did I open it? Well, I had to throw something else in mid-cycle, didn't I? Because I'm not organised in the least and I'm always coming across something I should have put in at the start.

What I should be doing:

Resubscribing to Flylady, LOL!

What I'm really doing:

Blogging and working on a story

What I already did:

Moved patches on my TKD uniform so they'll show again instead of wrapping 'round the sides (I've shrunk! yay!) Sewed patches on friend's son's TKD uniform (ah - maximizing my time!) Replaced zipper in Sluggie's Ottobre skirt I made her. It worked! Colour me shocked! Mondayed the house.

What I will be doing later:

Teaching Little Kid Class at 5, doing my class at 7 and sparring at 8. Woo hoo!

Playing with Adobe Photoshop, hopefully, for a contest thinggy.

What's Playing Today:
Great Big Sea - Rant and Rave
Green Day - American Idiot - Wake Me When September Ends (on loop)

Sundays - ahhhhh! :o) Creativity waned for a week, but I think I'm getting back into the swing of it. Already have next Sunday's figured out. :o) Not that Sunday's the only day; it's just *special.* Where to get more creative ideas? The research is so taxing, LOL! ;o) Should prolly conduct field tests during the week. . .

5 comments:

GuTTer MuNKi said...

Clearly, field testing is of critical importance. How else will you know for sure that the trapeze will hold you, Sarah, and Keira at the same time? Especially when you're all wiggling around rubbing and kissing each other. Don't forget the photographic angles, either. Emmy made me promise to send pictures on the nights she couldn't be here in person.

C said...

Bwa ha ha ha!!! We're going to have to do something about lighting. But I already field tested the trapeze with several men while you were gone, so I know it'll be fine for the ladies. Unless that weakened it. . .

}:->

begins with v said...

the problem might just be that the door is on the side of the machine instead of the top! hehe Nice washing machine by the way...always wanted one of those!

C said...

Heh heh!! Maybe they installed it sideways! :-O D'oh!! They prolly sold me a top-loader and installed it sideways and charged me for a fron-loader. Oooh - that would be a good racket. :oP

C said...

Front loaders hold a TON of stuff, so they save $ eventually (fewer loads = less power, less water, less detg, etc.) I sure love mine! Plus they're fun to watch, LOL!

I did NOT know they had a large family version! I'm a FlyDelinquent. I need to get back over there. A large family version might make it more doable! :o)